|In any given year, Linda Creed will reach over 5,000 women with breast health information and provide over 500 women routine and/or diagnostic tests in an area that covers over 5,557 square miles! We couldn’t do it without our volunteers.
Linda Creed volunteers are our bridges to the community.
Volunteers are our ambassadors, helping to establish our reputation within the community, and providing a vital link to accomplishing our mission. Volunteers fight breast cancer at the grass-roots level.
Volunteers can …
If you have time and talent and have an interest in making a difference in your community, consider becoming a Linda Creed volunteer.. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 215.564.3700.
- Serve through programs such as Safe Circle & Rainbow Circle, at Screenings, or as Advocates.
- Help our outreach efforts at Community Health Fairs or as Workshop Leaders.
- Further our Public Relations as a member of our Speakers Bureau or as a Media Contact.
- Help with Special Events by sitting on Committees or providing Manpower.
- Offer time and skills for General Office Duties
- Further our mission by offering Leadership at the board level. We especially need a special individual to take on the role of Volunteer Coordinator.
Click Here to download a
Volunteer Application Form.